Autologic Diagnostics are able to offer a range of OEM services.
Any interested party should contact us in the first instance to discuss individual requirements.
1. Diagnostic Authoring
2. Reverse engineering of OE hardware
3. Module Configuration / Programming
Past Projects Include:
1. Chip Tuning
Autologic provided the customer with custom written software to reprogram the diesel control units fitted to all Land Rover and Jaguar vehicles. The software was written for the existing Autologic hardware platform.
Key features included:
- An up-to-date database of chip-tune files matched to the correct software loaded into the ECUs
- A licensing system that allowed the end user to purchase download credits in advance. In addition, an electronic receipt was issued to allow for future upgrades on the same vehicle
- Internet based software updates
2. MOST BUS activation
Existing Autologic software was modified to allow the customer to configure their own MOST BUS interface hardware with BMW and Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
3. Scania Truck Reprogrammer
Autologic successfully delivered a truck programming solution to a European-wide chip tuning franchise.
- Laptop based software with external hardware interface
- Encrypted database of standard (ORI) and tune (MOD) files
- Secure licensing system